What Is "Holistic" Childcare?
- We teach and practice mindfulness
- We teach self love and self empowerment
- We eat gluten-free, mostly organic and non-GMO food
- We incorporate essential oils
- We practice yoga
- We get in touch with nature
- We have a low child:adult ratio to allow for meaningful connections
- We are a family-style childcare center - all ages learn from each other
- We observe, allow, encourage, and create space for child-led play and problem solving.
- We create connections with holistic healthcare practitioners, who become great resources for our families
In addition to all of this, we sing, dance, create, imagine and have so much fun!
18 months - 5 years
2 days/week - $480/month
3 days/week - $720/month
Full Time - $1200/month
If you are interested in getting a private tour of Mama Melli Childcare Center, please contact us through the Contact page or call 512-922-9796.
We look forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in being added to our waitlist, please fill out this application and send it to Mama Melli Childcare Center.
Melissa Peck - Owner
She's a licensed Acupuncturist with a strong love for all children. She opened Mama Melli's in 2013 so that she could embrace and combine these 2 passions. The result has been more than she could have ever hoped for. Being a mother of 2, she relates to all parents and understands the challenges and fears that go with entrusting your child with someone outside of the family. She's dedicated to be there for the parents as well as each little kiddo.